Total de visualizações de página

terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

BRINCANDO COM PALAVRA *_*

My dream is write about my life in English but I can’t speak english.
It’s my first text in english, then I ask for your calm.
I will talk about my family.
My mother is an example for me, because she is very attentive and I like it in her and my father is the best for me, he is a very worker men.
My mother and my father are a very beautiful couple and that’s all for me.
I’m Gabriel Rezende, I’m 15 years old, and I‘m the happiest man in the world because my family give force for me. I Like to play soccer, volleyball, handball, swim every things . . 
I have two brothers. They are older that me, but it don’t Important.
My Friends are people very attentive to me, good people, funny…indescribable.
In My future, I believe that my life will be perfect and It is all that matter.

‘-‘


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário